- INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the modification of the "Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is compulsory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before the user browses them.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local "shared objects", "flash cookies" or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products he is most interested in, etc.
- COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user's informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are five main groups of cookies:
- Analytical cookies: these collect information on the use of the website.
- Social Cookies: these are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: these enable tracking of visits from other websites with which the website has an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: these collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
- LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF THE COOKIES WE USE ON THE WEBSITE:
- Social media cookies
More information about social media cookies:
- cookie management
The installation of cookies will take place after obtaining the express consent of the users.
If the user wishes to revoke the consent given, they should delete the cookies installed and, where appropriate, modify their preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies through their browser options. To prevent them from being installed in the future, you should activate the Private Browsing or "Do-Not-Track" options provided in your browser, i.e. block or disable the installation of cookies.
To allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer or device by configuring the browser options installed on it, you must follow the instructions provided by the browser itself. Below, we provide links to configure the cookies of the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox: Delete Cookies and Block Cookies.
- Google Chrome: Delete, enable and manage cookies.
- Opera: Cookie options.
- Safari: Manage cookies.
If you use any other browser, or the links provided do not contain the information you want, you can find out how to manage the cookies that are installed on your computer by accessing the "Options" or "Settings" menu - or equivalent - of your browser, or by consulting the "Help" or "Support" section of the browser itself.
There are browsers that allow you to configure specific rules - exceptions - to manage cookies by website, so that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust.
To manage "Google Ads" you can use the following link: Control your Google ads. You can also opt out of the collection of information from DoubleClick (Google), Facebook, Twitter and others via the following links: networkadvertising.org, youronlinechoices.com and aboutads.info.