New features announced in Microsoft 365 to make day-to-day work easier
Microsoft has announced a new suite of enhancements to strengthen the blended workspace that thousands of companies around the world have adopted. The changes join the new features launched in the summer that are making Microsoft 365 the big platform for hybrid work. The goal is to facilitate the integration of workers who are physically located in offices and those who connect remotely, favoring inclusiveness and the development of ideas and productivity.
New features in Microsoft 365
A set of enhancements to be launched in the coming weeks aimed at creating more inclusive hybrid meetings in which online participants can participate and keep abreast of what is happening in the physical room.
- It includes the possibility of reserving shared desks, known as hot desks. In other words, a new function aimed at facilitating the organization of the staff on a semi-presential basis.
- In the calendar you can specify whether you will attend a meeting in person or online.
- Also in the calendar, each employee may indicate the time and place of work.
- Teams Rooms introduces several enhancements for hybrid meetings
- It incorporates AI-based software that can identify the speaker and zoom in on the general level of physical attendees at a hybrid meeting.
- It allows multiple transmissions from the same device in order to provide an overview of all attendees and also at an individual level.